Do you have questions ? We got the answers!

Ask a question:

What to do if form P60 is lost, will hmrc issue a duplicate?

Open 0 Answers 30 Views Law and Government
One of my friend has lost his P60 form,  he is going to apply for his ILR (indefinite leave to remain) , what is the process to obtain a duplicate copy , will HMRC issue one ?

Please log in or register to answer this question.