Do you have questions ? We got the answers!

Ask a question:

Whether President, National Commssion for Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission can be made as a Respondent in the Petition to be filed in Supreme Court of India?

Open 0 Answers 4457 Views Law and Government
Review Petition [ for transfer of a complaint filed in District Consumer Forum in Noida (Uttar Pradesh) to the District Consumer Forum, ISBT; Delhi] on health grounds with documentary proof has been brazenly dismissed by the NCDRC after one and half years delay without assigning any reason. The Complainant is a Senior Citizen and a serious heart patient (75 years) and does not want to take the apathetic and inhuman decision of  NCDRC lying down. The Complainant wants to know whether the President, NCDRC can be made as a Respondent in the appeal to be made in the Supreme Court of India?

Please log in or register to answer this question.